Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Soap and Glory - Crazy Sexy Kohl Giftset | Alexrocksxo






I really need to stop going into Boots so regularly because I keep spending money! I saw this Soap and Glory kit and couldn't resist it. It was reduced from £18 to £9 with five kohl pencils and 3 eyeshadows I couldn't leave it there!

I'm always looking for nice makeup to use in my photography and the colours of the kohl pencils are amazing. I was most excited about "Aquabat" a metallic green colour, it's gorgeous. Also "Grapevine" is a gorgeous deep plum colour. These pencils are so easy to smudge but once they're set they don''t budge easily. They are smooth and creamy and are so heavily pigmented that I barely need to touch the skin for them to make a mark.

The shadows are equally pigmented and all compliment the pencils. I love "Aubersheen" (we all need to take some time to appreciate Soap and Glory names) a light shimmery taupey shade is gorgeous. I'm also excited to try "Dandy Plum" with "Grapevine" I think these two colours will look great together.

This makeup set is amazing value, and if there is any left in your local stores then I highly suggest you get your hands on one!

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram


2 comments :

  1. Haha I keep spending money in Boots too! I saw this when I was shopping in the sales and really regret not picking it up.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Maybe theres one left in stores or online?! xx

      Delete