Thursday, 5 December 2013

Graze Box Goodness | AlexRocksXO

For those of you who don't know, Graze is a company that send a little box full of yummy goodies to your house for a low charge. I've had a few in the past but I was just offered a free box (I don't know why but I'm not complaining). It came in the post yesterday and I immediately devoured it. It was soooooo good.



Everything is made fresh and it all tastes so good. In my pack it gave me some codes to give away to friends so that they're first, fifth and tenth boxes are free. It's a great way to try out their snacks.
I hope that you try out Graze with the free box!

Graze Code : ALEXR1K6B


If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

3 comments :

  1. I've always wanted to try one of these! Looks so yummy :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're yummy. And you can get your first free! :-) x

      Delete
  2. Awwwww I remember when I used to get graze boxes!! I miss them so much! I may just have to reinvest in them, as they were so yummy and relatively cheap too.
    Love from Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete