Sunday, 29 December 2013

Christmas Goodies| Alexrocksxo





When I say "Goodies" I mean "goodie..?"  (Is that even a word?)

I always love getting surprise gifts at Christmas. Knowing what I'm going to get always ruins the fun for me. Opening up this gift and seeing a Dune shoebox was definitely a great surprise. My mum knows my taste in clothes and shoes well and picking these up for me I'm sure she knew I would love them.

A deep red (darker in real life compared to the images) suede brogue with cobalt blue laces and a chunky platform is probably not the most subtle, wearable shoe but nevertheless I love them and still think I will wear them a lot.

So as Christmas surprises go, this was a very good one! Did you get any surprises this year?

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


                                      Twitter / Flickr / BlogLovin / Tumblr / Instagram

4 comments :