Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Wishlist - Zara | AlexRocksXO

Yellow Wool Coat / Combination Scarf / Checkered Soft Scarf / Coat With Contrasting Collar
Crackle Effect Bag / Trousers With Faux Leather / Checkered Trousers / Combination Felt Blucher 

Sitting at home on a Wednesday evening after scoffing a beautiful coconut rice stir fry I thought I might as well do some online window shopping because I had nothing else to do. (Apart a huge pile of college work..) I started to add more and more things into my online basket and then realised I had quite a few items in there and thought I would share them with you. I love to look at wishlist posts so I hope you get some inspiration from this.

I'd love to know what you think of these items and what you have in your online baskets or anything you have your eyes on at the moment. I hope you're all having a lovely week.

2 comments :