Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Mini Lush Haul | AlexRocksXO

I'm not the kind of person that can walk into Lush and purchase 15 bath bombs, 11 bubble bars and 3 bars of soap in one hit, in my brain that doesn't justify.. But I can do that on several different hits. I've visited Lush 3 times in the past couple of weeks and thought I'd share what I've bought with you all.


I picked up 2 bath bombs, one of which I have used. The first is CindersThis smells just like Christmas, totally smelling of cinnamon. It's a really strong smell but it's not overpowering, it smells gorgeous and I cannot wait to use it. It even has popping candy on the top of it which I'm really excited to experience.. I think it will be really cool (or really weird..).
The second is Shoot for the Stars. This really reminds me of Honey I Washed the Kids soap, with notes of vanilla, caramel and honey it's definitely a sweet scent, but not at sweet as something like Snow Fairy. The bath bomb itself is stunning. It turns your water a stunning violet colour with silver shimmer running through it. A definite winner in my books.



I also picked up two bubble bars. The first Rose Jam. Probably my favourite bubble bar from Lush. It smells just like rose Turkish Delight with coconut running through it. This is so moisturising and I always come out of the bath feeling super soft after using this. I can get two or three uses out of this, and for £3.50 it's not too bad.
The last one is something I've never tried before and its The Green Bubbleroon. This really reminds me of grass, and I really love that. Freshly cut grass in the summer is the most amazing smell and this bubble bar is pretty close to the smell. I'm hoping it will turn my water green and will make my whole bathroom smell of grass!

Have you guys tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below :-)


Note: My blog has just hit 3000 page views and I just want to give a massive thank you to all of my followers! See you soon guys.


1 comment :

  1. I love cinders! I need another lush stock up :p x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete