Sunday, 17 November 2013

Instagram #2 | AlexRocksXO


1 | Red cups are at Starbucks, which means Christmas is almost here. These little things get me so excited!

2| I got locked in my classroom at college.. It was a pretty hilarious thing to happen, luckily the caretaker came to my rescue and unlocked the door for me my hero.

3| I had the most amazing bath. The Golden Wonder bath bomb from Lush is definitely a new favourite of mine.

4| I love Halloween, and this year I carved a cat into my pumpkin, I think next year I'm going to try some harder designs.



5 | I bought a new scarf and I love it. The whole scarf is covered in different patterns and autumnal colours and I think its so cool.

6| I have a new found love with The Body Shop Seaweed range. I wrote a post about it all here.

7| I went to Paris with my college for a few days and successfully ordered a Starbucks in French. I was very proud of myself.

8| On the topic of Paris on the last night the whole group went to a bar up the road for a few cheeky cocktails. They were very strong and very cheap (my favourite kind ;-) ).



9| I went to the Louvre and saw the Mona Lisa. It took us half an hour to find it in the huge art gallery. A lot of running, steps and deep breaths.

10| I walked to the top of the Eiffel Tower (as high as you can walk) but it was an amazing experience. I went in the lift before but this time I definitely wanted to walk it and I am so glad I did. When we got back to the bottom we all looked up and realised how high we had just been, it was crazy!

11| Back to England now. I went to see Ellie Goulding and she was amazing! Such an electric atmosphere and we were so close to the front, such a great gig.

12| We had a week at work where we could wear what we wanted to show off our "sense of style", one of the days that I worked I loved what I was wearing, hence the picture.



I wrote a post similar to this a few months ago (you can read it here) and when I stumbled across it I knew I wanted to write another one. I might make this into a full series every now and then. What do you think?

If you want to keep up to date with the world of AlexRocksXO be sure to follow me on all the usual sites. Links are below.




3 comments :

  1. Cool post, you're a really funny and interesting blogger :) Would you mind checking out my blog and possibly leaving a comment so I know what you think or following it? It would mean a lot to me :).


    Katie xoxo
    http://beautyinspirationstop.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay for Starbucks Christmas cups!
    Sounds like you had an amazing time in Paris. Definitely do a series of posts like this, they're really funny and I'm pretty nosey!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so lucky you've seen ellie live! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete