Thursday, 31 October 2013

The Body Shop Seaweed Collection | AlexRocksXO

So you all probably know by now that I love The Body Shop. I love more or less everything in their shop and have built up a bit of a collection, and by a bit I mean a big collection.. I went in there the other day to pick up a couple of bits and ended up buying some new skincare items, all from the Seaweed line.


I bought the Deep Cleansing Facial Wash and the Clarifying Night Treatment. These two items were an amazing addition to my collection and I am loving them. Paired up with my other seaweed items these are really helping clear my skin. In the mornings I use the toner and the mattifying day cream, and the day cream really does work and keeps me from looking shiny or oily throughout the day. In the evening I use all the products, minus the exfoliator some nights if my skin needs a rest.
The only downfall with these products is the toner is running out really fast and I've only been using it a few days. My Eau Roma Water from LUSH has lasted me six months now and it's still pretty full.. Even still this range is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone with combination skin like mine!

Thanks for reading guys. If you've tried any of these products let me know in the comments below.

1 comment :