Wednesday, 17 July 2013

I'm still alive.. | AlexRocksXO

Hi guys. (Oh look that's back)
I'm so so sorry for the lack of posting lately. I've been really busy and I'm currently on holiday for my birthday (woo!) But I thought I'd let you all know that from next week regular posting will be back and I won't miss 2 or 3 weeks of blogging!

In the mean time you can follow me on Instagram for Twitter to keep up to date with me. I can't link them as I'm posting from my mobile but they are both @alexrocksxo

I hope to see you over on twitter or Instagram soon!
Thanks for being patient and sticking with me!

Alex x

2 comments :

  1. Have a nice holiday/birthday and enjoy the break!

    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Claire
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete