Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Wishlist Wednesday - Shoes | JamPacked June Day Nineteen | AlexRocksXO

Hi guys. Day 19 of JJ, and I say that it's going really fast everyday so maybe I should say something else..
I have no idea what to say so lets just get down to the post :-)

Today I'd like to introduce a new segment for Wednesdays, and this is "Wishlist Wednesday" loving that alliteration there.. I'm always online looking at clothes, shoes, new beauty products and just things that catch my eye, and I thought I'd give you a look in to what I'm thinking about buying. Today I've been longing after shoes and although I cant afford them, I can dream. So here they are!



So I work at Clarks, and I saw these in the catalogue when the first came in and thought nothing of them.. As I saw them on the internet and people wearing them my love for them grew and they are now waiting for me to buy in store. I had to order them in because we don't stock them, but they are waiting out back, and they are so beautiful.

I have these boots in cherry red, and now they are totally broken in they are so comfortable. Unfortunately they don't go with many outfits, so I thought a black pair would be perfect. But with a price tag of £100 I'm a little hesitant. I'm thinking they are more of a winter shoe? What do you think?

T.U.K - Black Suede Creepers
I've been longing after a pair of creepers for a good year now.. But being 6ft3 I don't really think I need extra height? If for not that reason they are really expensive and I've heard the soles can break quite easily.. It's quite a bit of money for something that may break? Have you had creepers? Have they broken or are they still in one piece?

Converse - White High Tops 
Definitely need a pair for summer! I love them and the white is so crisp and fresh for summer. I have a black pair but they are too small for me now :-( so I think that is a good excuse to get a new pair ;-)


That's all for this weeks wishlist guys.
Are you looking forward to this segment? I've done wishlists in the past but I'm excited to make them a weekly thing and hope you are too.
As always thanks for reading guys and don't forget to give me a follow on BlogLovin!
See you tomorrow guys.
Alex xo

No comments :

Post a Comment