Saturday, 8 June 2013

Top Five Summer Songs | JamPacked June Day Eight | AlexRocksXO

Hi guys!
Just a heads up I actually stole this idea from Sam (who's blog is amazing you definitely need to check it out) but I really like this idea and want it to spread so we can all share some amazing songs. I will update you regularly on music I am loving at that moment. I've picked some old songs, new ones and some not known by many.. But they are all amazing songs so check them out.

                   

                                          

                                         

                                         


I hope you are all enjoying the sun if you have any, and I'll see you all tomorrow for day nine of JamPacked June.
Thanks for reading guys.
Alex xo

No comments :

Post a Comment