Monday, 3 June 2013

Night Skin Routine ▲ JamPacked June Day Three ▲ AlexRocksXO

Hi guys!
Day three of JamPacked June woohoo! I'm loving giving you all new content everyday? Are you enjoying it?
I was going to upload a morning and evening routine but my morning basically involves me running around in a rush because I woke up late.. So this is a more chilled out night routine! I've literally just done this and taken all the pictures so tha'ts why this post is a little late..

WARNING: Contains horrendously embarrassing photos of me that I will most definitely regret uploading tomorrow.. ENJOY

Firstly I run a sink of warm water, and then jump in the shower. Tonight I used The Body Shop - Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel. Love this stuff, makes me smell and feel so fresh and clean. I then used The Body Shop - Mango Sugar Scrub on the top of both my arms. I get dry skin at the tops and this helps keep it smooth and soft. I then used Lush - Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar to wash my hair, just one wash gets all product out of my hair. I use this 2 or 3 times a week.

Now here comes the embarrassing bit..

I first exfoliate my face with The Body Shop - Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator, this is a new purchase but I really like it! It actually feels like it's making a difference to my face with the little exfoliating beads, well.. Exfoliating!
I then go in with my staple cleanser Lush - Herbalism, this is as I just said, a staple item in my cupboard. It was in my May Favourites post and will probably be in others to come, I wont go too much into it because I plan to upload a full review in a few days :-)

Out of the bathroom I'll towel dry my hair or let it air dry, then I apply Lush - Tea Tree Water, you can either spray this on directly to your face, or you can spray it onto cotton pads and cleanse your face that way. I just spray it straight onto my face and then let it air dry.
I then use my The Body Shop - Vitamin E Moisture Cream, I mentioned this in my April Favourites and I still use this everyday and it's still going! Lasts forever and is an amazing product!

Lastly I put on Nip + Fab Pistachio Body Butter, I did a full review here so you can check out what I think of this!
I then put on my PJ's and jump into bed! A nice relaxing evening routine nothing stressful or rushed!



Thanks for reading guys! Do you like this style of posting with the pictures and collages? Do you want more of my routines? Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Love all of you guys and I appreciate all of your comments!
See you tomorrow for day four of JamPacked June!
Alex xo

1 comment :

  1. I might have to nip into the body shop and try that wash, I'm needing a new one! It's really nice to have a post every day too, shows it's something you love.
    I've nominated you for the liebster award on my blog too, hope you can take part!

    Sam
    http://sprksam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete