Tuesday, 18 June 2013

"If I Had £50" TAG | JamPacked June Day Eighteen | AlexRocksXO

Hi guys, I've decided to make a tag.. I don't know if this is a thing but I thought it was a cool idea so I thought I'd make a tag anyway. Also, day 18 of JJ, it's going crazy fast.

Here are the rules:

  1. Pick a shop any shop. Whatever that shop is you have £50 to spend. Pick whatever you want. (Clothing shops may not work as well because sometimes it costs £50 for one thing)
  2. The title of the post must be " "If I had £50" TAG " so people know what the post is about.
  3. You must state that this post was created by me AlexRocksXO
  4. Thank who tagged you. It's just polite :-)
  5. Tag at least one person.
  6. Copy and paste the rules onto the top of your post.
That's it. Simple rules. You can set the post out however you want, like mine or however you want. I hope you enjoy this tag and I'll see you after I've pretended to spend £50.
All prices correct at time of posting.


______
As you can see I chose The Body Shop. I'm currently obsessed and I would love to spend £50 in their. Lets do this!

These are currently on offer for £5 at the moment and I smelled all of them in my local store, and I want them all.  I've bought blueberry but these are the ones at the top of my shopping list. All three of them smell amazing and its a Body Shop Body Butter, they are all amazing.

Rainforest Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
I've never used a Body Shop shampoo or conditioner, but I've heard from a couple of people that they are pretty good. I'm starting to use less product in my hair now.. So I want to get back that natural shine so my hair looks in better condition, and if this stuff is as good as I've heard it is then hopefully it would look great.

I use this stuff every day after cleansing in the evening and sometimes in the morning if I have time (as I am normally in a huge rush) and I'm running out :-( so I need a new pot.. Anyone fancy buying me one?

I've never really used toners, but I currently use LUSH Tea Tree Water, and I did notice a change in my complexion and my skin did become clearer, so I thought  I should try some others out to see how they suit my skin.

I was recommended this in the shop for clearing blackheads. It is their roughest exfolator for the face, and was just told to use it on the places I get the most blackheads and greasy skin; so my nose, chin and maybe my forehead. The £13 price tag is a little off-putting but if it works I'm happy to pay.

So who do I tag?

Thanks for reading people. Make sure if you are enjoying JamPacked June to follow me on BlogLovin (link is in the sidebar) and I will see you all tomorrow for day 19.
Love you all.
Alex XO

5 comments :

  1. Ah really good idea, I'll have a think and try to put a post together soon!

    Sam
    http://sprksam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a great idea! I've done the post :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing this post right now, such a good idea (even though i struggled a bit - cursing my expensive taste!)

    bec X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea - I'll be doing the tag soon. x

    http://ravesndramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got tagged in this :) Here is my post on it, loved this tag you have created made me want to buy all the things I was looking at for real!


    http://bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/if-i-had-50-tag.html

    Claire
    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete