Friday, 7 June 2013

Homemade Sugar Scrub DIY ▲ JamPacked June Day Seven ▲ AlexRocksXO

Hi guys! Day seven of JamPacked June! Here we goooooooooo!

I have a really really simple DIY for you guys! In my last OOTD post I said I had really sore feet after walking miles and miles with no shoes on.. One of the ways I found to help the pain was massaging the feet, so I thought while I'm doing this I might as well look up some ways to keep feet in good shape! As summer is finally here and flip flops and sandals are coming out soon!


What you need:
-1/2 cup of granulated sugar
-2-3 tbsp. almond, olive, or avocado oil
-1/2 of a lemon, juice only

It really is so simple.. Bung all the ingredients in a bowl, grab a spoon and mix together! That's it, your very own foot sugar scrub! Yes it was really that easy and cost hardly anything, plus you probably have this stuff lying around your house! This makes up to 2 scrubs depending on how much you use. It is really nice and moisturising but also scrubs away any dead skin cells and helps keep your feet looking good! 
Make sure you keep it in an air tight tub between uses and do this in the bath or shower! It's so messy!

Thanks for reading guys and and as always I love to read all of your comments so keep them coming in! It really does brighten my day! My followers are on the rise and I'm very exited to where AlexRocksXO is going to take me.. I hope you all stay on the journey with me to find out!

Note: Make sure to follow me on BlogLovin', as GFC is dying and then you wont be able to keep up to date with my blog! Oh no I hear you cry!

See you guys!
Alex xo

5 comments :

  1. I think I'm going to have to try this! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got out the bath and used it again! It's actually fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Ah really good tip, really enjoying the daily posts!
    It's nice to have another male fashion blogger too.
    Not sure if I've already told you, but I've nominated you for the liebster award too, it's one of the latest posts on my blog if you want to check it out.

    Sam
    http://sprksam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam I noticed and thank you so much! Got the post up and running to post in a few days :-)

      Delete
  3. I love how simple this is, definitely going to try this.
    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete