Wednesday, 5 June 2013

College OOTD ▲ JamPacked June Day Five ▲ AlexRocksXO

So today I just really liked what I wore to college, it's a pretty average look but I liked it so I thought I'd share it with you guys! JamPacked June day 5! Lets gooooo

NOTE: This is the most painful post I've ever posted! All for you guys! I walked about half a mile in the shoes, and they hurt too much so I ended up walking another 5 miles without shoes on and my feet are very very sore! So enjoy the post!

So this was the look I wore today, these are the most comfortable pair of jeans I own and I LOVE the colour so much; I can't wear them with too many outfits but I do try as much as I can! I think they were £15 from H&M!
The shirt was also £15 and it was from asos marketplace. It is reaaaaaaaaaaaally big and baggy but I love it!
Oh look! It's the same pair of shoes and jacket I wore to London, these are normally the things I wear everyday.. I need new jackets!


So that's it today! I hope you enjoyed this post! I got some positive comments from my last OOTD post hence a new one! Let me know what you think of my outfit in the comments!
Thanks for reading guys!
Alex xo

3 comments :

  1. Absolutely love your shoes!

    Feel free to check out my blog (click) and maybe we can follow each other? (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of those trousers! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jeans! They do look really comfy.

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete