Friday, 14 June 2013

Big Week Haul | JamPacked June Day Fourteen | AlexRocksXO

Hi guys.
So I'm back to continue JJ, so to count for the three days I've missed I have a big collective haul for you. This isn't all the stuff I have bought, but most of it is clothing and I haven't got everything I want yet to do a clothing haul. Let me know if you want to see one and I'll put one together.
So without too much of an essay length intro, here is the haul.



Clock Notebook - Wilkinsons - I can't find a link to this, maybe it's been discontinued?
I really like the design of this, I just use it to sketch out ideas and stuff for photography and blog posts.. Nothing exciting.

Animal Crossing Wild World & Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 DS - Game
I've been looking for new DS games forever, and when they were buy one get one free I couldn't resist. Animal Crossing is amazing I love love love it. Harry Potter is good, but I haven't played much of it so cant say much about it.

Tesco Hairspray
Not much to say again, best hairspray you will ever find, and its 70p. If you haven't tried then you definitely should.

Got 2 b Texture Clay - Superdrug
Again, one of the best products I've used, it's not very expensive but it really is amazing for adding texture to my flat, straight, texture-less hair. I do have to lock it in with the Tesco hairspray to keep it in place all day but yes yes amazing stuff!


So I bought all of this stuff today. The Body Shop have a sale on at the moment, and I definitely took advantage of that.. I also took out their store card for £5, and I get 10% off of all purchases and just other goodies so that was worth the £5. It also came with the Peppermint Soothing Foot Scrub, I haven't used this but I'm into foot scrubbing at the moment so a pretty cool free gift.
I also got a set of their DeoDry roll on deodorants. Which the lady said have been discontinued, so I hope I don't fall in love with them and then I can't get them.. But I also bought two fill ups for the green and pink ones so they should last a while.
Lastly I bought the Blueberry Body Butter which smells divine! It's a lovely scent but I haven't tried it out yet.


This post kind of took two different written forms didn't it? I didn't plan it that way so hopefully it isn't too confusing..
But as always thanks for reading guys. Have you tried any of these items? Do you want to try them? Leave me a comment down below and don't forget to follow me over on BlogLovin.
See you tomorrow people.
Alex xo

4 comments :

  1. Wilkinsons do some really cool notebooks!
    The peppermint foot scrub looks amazing, I have the foot spray and it smells so good.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the scents of the whole foot care range. I tried out the scrub and it's great!

      Delete
  2. Try the cherry and strawberry chap sticks from the 99p shop handy when your standing in a field all day great value as well.

    ReplyDelete