Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Batiste - Is it worth the hype? | JamPacked June Day Twenty Five | AlexRocksXO

Aloha people. 
Look the greeting is still going. Guess it's here to stay eh? I am also mobile posting today oooh techy. I've been super busy today and I'm actually lying on the sofa in my PJ's watching Big Brother; multitasking to the max. The other day I bought a sample size of Batiste dry shampoo, because everyone online raves about it and I thought I'd try it out. So is it worth the hype?

Warning rubbish iPhone grainy picture alert;

 
I bought the tropical scent, for no other reason that it has coconut in it and it's one of my favourite scents. 

So the sample size is 50ml, and it lasted 3 uses which was pretty disappointing and I wasn't amazed by the actual product. 

I use a lot of product in my hair and maybe that is why the results weren't as amazing as people say online, but to me, it left my hair dusty and like someone had thrown flour over me.. Plus it didn't leave my hair feeling refreshed or clean, just a bit murky..

I'm tempted to repurchase in a different scent but I don't know whether it's worth it. Have you used Batiste before? What do you think of it? I may try the version that gives you texture but still on the fence. 


Thanks for reading guys and I'll see you tomorrow! 
Alex xo

P.S Don't forget to follow me over on BlogLovin. GFC is leaving in a couple of days and I don't want to lose you all :-( 
P.P.S I hope this post looks okay.. I can't preview on my phone so fingers crossed it looks fabulous.

5 comments :

  1. Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog.

    umrah packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. People rave about this but it's nice to see someone with the same opinion as me! My hair has a funny texture to it when I use this, and makes me look dusty too as you said haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, nice to know I'm not the only one :-)

      Delete
  3. I don't know what to think of the Batiste Dry Shampoos either! The Tresemme ones are better and i'm using a VO5 one at the moment which I like so maybe give those a try? They don't smell like coconut but smell good :)

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to try those out! Thanks :-)

      Delete