Friday, 24 May 2013

Nip + Fab Pistachio Sundae Body Butter Review/First Impressions ▲ AlexRocksXO

Hi guys! I did have a big Body Shop haul to show you guys but I lost the images and haven't had a chance to re-shoot yet! But I'm going out on Sunday so whatever I buy I'll include in that haul :-)
So I received a new product in the post this week from Nip + Fab, so I thought I'd give you a quick review / my first impressions of this!
I've never actually heard of Nip + Fab, but I found a couple of people reviewing this product on YouTube, and as it was pretty cheap I thought I'd give it a go.


I quite liked the packaging, the pot is the same green as the text which I like, and I liked the detail at the bottom of the lid. It retails for £4.95 for a 200ml pot, which is considerably less expensive than Body Shop Body Butter, which retails for £13 which I think is a little expensive so its nice to find something that is cheap!

















The product itself is lovely, its really moisturising and it doesn't leave any grease or residue on your skin which is great if you're in a hurry to get it on and get out of the house!
The scent I bought was Pistachio Sundae.. I doubt I'll order this scent again as it isn't my favourite, but I wanted to try something different. It is nice, but it isn't the greatest of scents. It's a very overwhelming smell and it isn't the greatest. The website has some other scents that I'd like to try!

I'll definitely be repurchasing this, just in a different scent!

That's it for this review! Like I said I'll have a haul for you all soon which I'm exited to write up!
Silly me didn't add the follow button onto this blog when I made it, so you can now follow me! Woo!
Thanks for reading guys! Have any of you tried this product? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below!
Alex xo

6 comments :

  1. I saw this in tkmaxx the other day, wish i picked it up! X

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post great to see something that can be compared with the Body Shop Body Butter because they are so expensive!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body Shop is so expensive but I love it!

      Delete
  3. I bought this recently and can't wait to try it, it smells amazing!!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely product! Can't wait to try more scents!

      Delete