Sunday, 5 May 2013

25 Facts About Me ▲ AlexRocksXO

Hi guys!
I know in my last post I said I'd be bringing you new posts every Thursday, and that is definately going to be a permanent post day, but I thought I'd give you a quick read for today. So here are 25 quick facts about me!


  1. My name is Alexander Jerome Rocks
  2. I study photography at the UK's top college, and I love it
  3. I have braces (They are hopefully coming off in two weeks!)
  4. I'm pretty tall, 6ft3 to be exact
  5. I love big jumpers, practically all I'm seen in during winter
  6. I have a cat called Bushkin and she is probably the coolest cat ever
  7. I also have 3 dogs but they live with my Dad down in Cornwall
  8. I have 4 brothers and a sister
  9. I live in Essex
  10. I'm not orange
  11. I really love fruit (especially berries mmm)
  12. If I like a singer or band I will find all the music they've recorded and download it
  13. I was in the monster pit at the Born This Way Ball 2012 in London
  14. I'm a complete Lush addict
  15. I can't save money, at all..
  16. I love coffee but not coffee flavoured things (Chocolates, desserts etc)
  17. My hair hates me and just does what it wants to do
  18. I queued for 10 hours to see Lady Gaga
  19. I'm a pretty massive Lady Gaga fan
  20. I love Doctor Who
  21. Purple is definitely my favourite colour.
  22. I have a weakness for magazines
  23. I still buy CD's
  24. I have a collectors edition hand crafted TARDIS model (thanks Dad)
  25. I hate throwing things away

Phew that was a long one to write, I hope you all know me a teeny bit better after reading this, I may make a part two of this (if I can think of some more slightly interesting things about me..
As always thanks for reading and I appreciate your comments and you sharing my blog around!
AlexRocksXO

No comments :

Post a Comment