Saturday, 9 March 2013

LUSH

Okay so you probably don't know that I'm turning into a complete LUSH addict. For those of you who don't know what LUSH is its a fantastic shop full off amazing soaps, bath bombs, bubble bars, face scrubs, just everything to make you feel wonderful. It's a worldwide franchise and I can see why. I discovered LUSH just after Christmas coming home from my dads house in Cornwall. I had some time before my train back to my home town so I popped into the Liverpool Street branch; it wasn't very big but had an excellent product range and brilliant customer service. I explained to the lady that I get the odd spot and I have quite oily skin and she recommended Herbalism. I was put off my its texture and look (its bogey green and looked like mould) but after she demonstrated on my hand I could see why she did recommend it to me.
Ever since then I have been in love with LUSH and am slowly beginning to build up a collection of the products they sell. I really look forward to testing out more of their products and telling you how I get on with them!

No comments :

Post a Comment