Friday, 8 March 2013

AlexRocksXO

The first thing I will say is that, I am no writer, I got a C in GCSE English and I'm sure I just scraped that; nevertheless I have decided to start a blog. I have been watching and reading many beauty videos and blogs and they look a lot of fun. I probably won't make videos but I will keep this blog updated with posts, reviews, fashion, opinions and just small factoids about my life.

If you would like an insight to my life and the things, people and everything I love then keep your eyes peeled for new posts! I'd love for you to stick around and see what the future holds for me!

I suppose this will be sort of like a journal, full of memories for me to look back on in the future and laugh, be happy and just remember all the good things I have in my life right now!

AlexRocksXO

No comments :

Post a Comment